Sunday, September 26, 2010

Let it rain!

I hate it when summer ends. However, there's one good reason to look forward to leaves turning yellow, grey skies and temperatures going down: new season boots! Designers are keeping the thing high boots trend trendy for this winter as well and here are my (first) favorite picks of the season.


Signed by Burberry, this mouthwatering python boot is slick, sexy and needs do to some serious walking!




Although I've been drooling all over these the moment I saw them, I must admit that I would be quite reluctant to wear them, as it's kinda tricky to do so without looking trashy (or for trouble).
Thing is, leather and thigh high boots is a lethal combination if not worn correctly. By Christian Louboutin of course, who has the talent to always pleasantly surprise us and get in touch with out inner vixen.



Last but not least! If I had two grand to spare I'd definitely be running to the nearest Giuseppe Zanotti source and get me a pair of these. The luxurious suede material and the soft olive-green color is ideal for this season, which is based on earthly colors. I was never a fan of cowboy boots, but this design definitely inspires me to run off to the wild wild west!

1 comment:

  1. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete